Photographers and creatives!
Need help designing, implementing, and configuring a robust backup system? Do you want to learn to integrate Photo Mechanic and Adobe Lightroom? Would you like to improve your Lightroom skills, and learn powerful tools for improving image quality while spending less time?
ProTogTech / Gavin Farrington is available for one-on-one consulting in your home, office, or studio, or I can help you remotely with software that lets me see your screen while we talk on the phone. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area I recommend an in-person meeting to start, with remote support for follow-up services. If you’re outside this region, I can still empower you working strictly remotely. My current clients range as far as St. Louis. For more information, please contact me.
On-Site Support Rates:
- $100/hr, 1 hour minimum. No travel charges for San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and neighboring areas.
- New-client consultation: $200 for 3 hours.
- This gives me time to learn your systems and your existing workflow, then provide pointers, tips and recommendations.
- After the initial hour, time is rounded up to the nearest 15 minute increment.
Remote Support Rates:
- $100/hr, 15 minute minimum.
- Any location in the world with a reliable internet connection.
- Time is rounded up to the nearest 15 minute increment.
Domain & Google Apps / Gmail Help
- Did you just buy your domain name, and now you’re wondering how to use Google Apps for Work or Gmail as your email system?
- I can help you establish your account and configure your Gmail so that you have firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100/hr (same as Remote Support above) – typically the time is 1 to 1.5 hours.
Ready to empower your studio? I can’t wait to hear from you.